Awesome Anime World Forum
Register or Login

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Register or Login
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Tournament
by XeRe Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:43 am

» Hello Guys
by XeRe Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:42 am

» Bakugan Centaurus
by Ap Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:02 pm

» Darkus Gym Leader
by Ap Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:01 pm

» Pokemon Ferdenoid
by XeRe Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:52 am

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 129 on Sun May 30, 2021 12:28 pm

yo i didn't know where to post or anything forget that i deleted n-d's profile on his labtop so...no more bakugan-v!!!! i was hoping someone could you post it

3 posters

Go down

yo i didn't know where to post or anything forget that i deleted n-d's profile on his labtop so...no more bakugan-v!!!! i was hoping someone could you post it Empty Re: yo i didn't know where to post or anything forget that i deleted n-d's profile on his labtop so...no more bakugan-v!!!! i was hoping someone could you post it

Post by mg killgo Sat May 22, 2010 8:32 am

OMG i just found it YESSSSSSS NOW TO PUT IT IN HIS FAV'S
mg killgo
mg killgo

http://www.maidmarian.com

Back to top Go down

yo i didn't know where to post or anything forget that i deleted n-d's profile on his labtop so...no more bakugan-v!!!! i was hoping someone could you post it Empty Re: yo i didn't know where to post or anything forget that i deleted n-d's profile on his labtop so...no more bakugan-v!!!! i was hoping someone could you post it

Post by mg killgo Sat May 22, 2010 8:40 am

----------------tp-------------------
----------------dp-------------------
mg killgo
mg killgo

Back to top Go down

Post by Thannyexe Mon May 24, 2010 4:15 pm

That is mean. Let him back on. Plz Mg.*starts to wimper* He is not just my friend. You took away my well. You know.
Thannyexe
Thannyexe
Adminstrator

Back to top Go down

Post by mg killgo Tue May 25, 2010 4:50 pm

..................XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD..........................WOW..........................I REALLY DIDN' KNOW I THOUGHT THAT WAS JUST ON A NEW ORDER NOW IN REAL LIFE WOW..............................
mg killgo
mg killgo

Back to top Go down

Post by Thannyexe Wed May 26, 2010 9:34 am

Hey. Plz lose the caps.*talks to Mg nicely*
Thannyexe
Thannyexe
Adminstrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ap Fri May 28, 2010 6:35 am

yeah, never use caps
Ap
Ap
Adminstrator

https://aawf.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Thannyexe Fri May 28, 2010 9:21 am

You could get banned like you did on Gundam.*hugs Mg* And We don't want that to happen.*teary eyed*
Thannyexe
Thannyexe
Adminstrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Thannyexe Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:45 pm

*hugs Mg* You are my friend. I don't want anything to happen to you.
Thannyexe
Thannyexe
Adminstrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ap Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:24 pm

Dont leave us.....
Ap
Ap
Adminstrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Thannyexe Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:19 am

Lunako: *looks away* Thanny only has 2 weeks left before she leaves.
Thannyexe
Thannyexe
Adminstrator

Back to top Go down

Post by mg killgo Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:54 pm

yeah but see....i would leave but i have nothing better to do Razz
mg killgo
mg killgo

Back to top Go down

Post by Thannyexe Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:22 am

Ah. I am going to the High School next year so.
Thannyexe
Thannyexe
Adminstrator

Back to top Go down

Post by mg killgo Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:45 pm

ill still be in middle school.....diary of a wimpy kid.....gregory i feel your pain in middle school it's not as bad as your middle school just a lil greater
mg killgo
mg killgo

Back to top Go down

Post by Thannyexe Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:45 pm

Ahh. I see you've read the book. I want to see tthe movie.
Thannyexe
Thannyexe
Adminstrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ap Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:45 pm

was it good?
Ap
Ap
Adminstrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down